There are far fewer burglaries than there were a year ago but there were still more than 600,000 break-ins in England and Wales during the year until...
Just the Home Insurance you need
Great value cover, designed for the home you love
- Choose from Defaqto 3 Star or Defaqto 5 Star rated cover
- Great value buildings, contents or combined cover available
- Flexible cover lets you add optional extras and on Asda 3 Star Home Insurance, reduce your premium by removing certain cover you don't want
- Home Emergency Cover as standard
- Choose your cover
Everybody's home is different. That's why Asda offers great value Home Insurance you can tailor to suit your own needs. On top of that, you can choose from buildings, contents or combined cover, at the level you want, whether that's Defaqto 3 Star rated or Defaqto 5 Star rated cover.Get a quick quote now
- What's included?
Cover from just £99 a year°
Whether you choose Asda 3 Star Home Insurance or Asda 5 Star Home Insurance, all this comes as standard:
- Home Emergency cover - prevents a crisis and secures your home
- £1,500 of Technology Cover
- New for old replacement cover
- Payment for alternative accommodation
- Replacement lock cover
- UK based call centre
- Personal claims handler - no need to tell the same story to different people
- Transfer any No Claims Discount
- Optional cover
Everyone's home is different. That's why, with flexible Asda Home Insurance you can add any of these optional extras:
- Accidental Damage - covers buildings, contents or both against costly mishaps.
- Garden - covers your garden from trees to furniture and garden equipment.
- Technology & Entertainment - choose your additional level of cover, from £500 up to £15,000.
- Bicycle cover - protects against accidental damage, theft and loss at home or away.
- Legal cover - up to £50,000 to protect against legal disputes including personal injury.
- Personal items -including £500 cash cover in or out of your home
Choose our Asda 3 Star Home Insurance cover and you can lower your premium by removing any of these from your policy:
- Tech cover in and away from home
- Personal Items Cover
- Current offers
Right now, with Asda Home Insurance, you can make the most of all this:
- 5% cashback - get 5% off when you pay for Asda Home Insurance with your Asda Money Credit Card (Representative 18.9% APR Variable). Terms and conditions apply^^.
Nobody likes making a claim. That's why, with Asda Home Insurance, you'll have a personal claims manager to help make things quicker and easier throughout your claim. It means your claim gets dealt with much quicker and you don't have to keep repeating yourself.
Home Insurance guides
Find out more information related to home insurance
Christmas might be traditionally seen as the season of goodwill but for burglars it can also provide an easy opportunity. Many houses are loaded up wi...
Preparing the home for winter is essential if you want to avoid potential costly problems. It’s amazing how much a little preparation and maintenance...
When it comes to the finer things in life, we often like to think that less is more. Top quality products are always preferred, as they are oft...
Do you value your personal belongings? Of course you do; they've likely cost you a lot of money or they hold sentimental value. How would you feel if...
The majority of mortgage providers won’t offer you a mortgage unless you have buildings insurance, but that rule doesn’t apply to contents insurance...
What did your partner give you for Valentine’s Day? Flowers, chocolates, lingerie - or maybe the spare key to their flat? If it’s the latter, and you’...
Adding value is the latest buzz phrase in the property market as Britons seek to increase their property prices. Climbing the property ladder has bee...
Whether you live in a five bedroom house or a one bedroom flat, your home and its contents can be protected with home insurance. You can purchase home...
The cost of running a home continues to increase as items such as utilities and council tax become more and more expensive. When you’re already laying...
DIY can be great and with the right tools and a bit of patience you can achieve professional-looking results in your home without having to hire profe...
With so much to do and so many things to remember, moving house can be hard work. However, you can make sure your move is stress free if you stick to...
Buildings insurance covers damage against the permanent structures of your home. You are not legally obliged to have buildings insurance but it may be...
Your contents insurance can cover a wide range of things in your home such as electrical items, jewellery, clothing, carpets and curtains. It can also...
Purchasing a home is a big decision that generally involves a sizeable investment and many people believe that purchasing home insurance is an effecti...