Great Value Travel Insurance
Asda Travel Insurance
- 3 levels of cover instantly available
- 20% online discount
- Airline failure worries? You're covered if your scheduled flight operator goes bust
- Unlimited medical expenses (Selected cover only)
- Existing medical conditions? Call our specialist phone service to discuss your insurance needs
- Tell me more
Go for less with Asda Travel Insurance
You go away to relax and travel insurance is a holiday essential that can help you do that. Without proper cover you could end up with thousands of pounds in costs if the unexpected happens. When choosing your cover, you may want to think about:
- how much your belongings are worth
- the cost of your holiday
- how frequently you travel
- how many are travelling
With Asda Travel Insurance, you can choose from Annual or Single Trip insurance and three levels of cover including our independently rated 5 Star Superior cover. Annual travel insurance could be better value if you’re planning on going away more than once in a 12 month period.
Earn even more cashback
Want 10% cashback (for a limited time only) on your cover? If you have an Asda Money Credit Card, and use it to buy your cover, you’ll get 10% cashback as a big thank you for choosing Asda again. (Representative 18.9% APR Variable).Get a quote
Spend less on cover, more on fun
As a holiday essential, it's natural to look for the cheapest travel insurance quote. With Asda Travel Insurance, you'll get great value and quality insurance with a 20% online discount.
- Get a 20% online discount
- Unlimited medical expenses
- Cover up to 80 years of age
- Choose from 3 different levels of cover, Value, Standard and our 5 Star Superior cover
- Scheduled airline failure covers you if your airline goes bust (selected covers only)
- 24 hour emergency English-speaking helpline
- Get up to £5,000 with our holiday cancellation insurance if your trip is called off±
- Get up to £2,000 if your bags go walkabout±
- Get up to £5,000 if your holiday is cut short±
- Arrange your cover on the go – straight from your smartphone and get your policy details by text - ideal for last minute getaways
And don't worry if you have an existing medical condition - there are many things Asda Travel Insurance can cover, so why not call for more details.
Find more details of our cover types in our Travel Insurance summary.
Earn even more cashback
Want 10%^^ cashback (for a limited time only) on your cover? If you have an Asda Money Credit Card, and use it to buy your cover, you’ll get 10% cashback as a big thank you for choosing Asda again. (Representative 18.9% APR Variable).Benefits in detail
- Cover types
Travel Insurance that suits you and your pocket
We're all different. That's why at Asda Travel Insurance, we’ve carefully selected options that provide a great mix of 5 Star quality with our Superior cover~ and great value insurance with our Value product.
For more details, check our Travel Insurance summary, but here's a quick run down of your options:
- choose from Value, Standard or 5 Star Superior cover
- single, couple or family travel insurance
- single-trip travel insurance or annual multi-trip travel insurance
- Optional winter sports cover, useful if you're planning on hitting the slopes this winter
- Annual Travel Insurance
Get the right annual travel insurance for you
If you’re planning on going away more than once over the next 12 months Asda Annual Travel Insurance could save you money.
With a 20% online discount, it's a great multi-trip travel insurance option.
You’ll also be covered for trips in the UK (when you pre-book accommodation for at least 2 nights).
If you’re only jetting off once in the next 12 months then single trip travel insurance could be the best travel insurance for you. Covering you for one holiday from 2 to 30 days, it’s great value, quick and easy to arrange.
- Ski & winter sports
Great value ski insurance
Great for skiing or snowboarding
Planning on hitting the slopes this year, why not get great value winter sports and ski insurance.
For a little extra, it’s easy to add Winter Sports Insurance to your insurance policy – just select the right option when you personalise your quote online.
Your Winter Sports Cover at a glance
- You’re covered for winter sports equipment hire if yours goes missing, is broken in an accident or misplaced by your airline
- Get cover for any ski passes, ski hire or tuition fees you’ve paid for but can’t use due to illness, injury or loss or theft of your ski pass
- No snow? No problem.You’re covered for each 24-hour period you can’t ski
- You’re covered if your outbound or return journey is delayed for more than 12 hours due to an avalanche
And that’s as well as all the benefits of Asda Travel Insurance which you’ll get anyway.Get a quote