When you have children, romance typically tends to go out of the window. From the minute they are born, your focus switches from spending time togethe...
Great Value Travel Insurance
Kids and grandkids go FREE with Asda Travel Insurance^
Asda Travel Insurance
- 3 levels of cover instantly available from £4*
- 20% online discount
- Airline failure worries? You're covered if your scheduled flight operator goes bust
- Unlimited medical expenses (Selected cover only)
- Existing medical conditions? Call our specialist phone service to discuss your insurance needs
- Tell me more
Go for less with Asda Travel Insurance
You go away to relax and travel insurance is a holiday essential that can help you do that. Without proper cover you could end up with thousands of pounds in costs if the unexpected happens. When choosing your cover, you may want to think about:
- how much your belongings are worth
- the cost of your holiday
- how frequently you travel
- how many are travelling - remember, kids or grandkids go free with Asda Travel Insurance^
With Asda Travel Insurance, you can choose from Annual or Single Trip insurance and three levels of cover including our independently rated 5 Star~ Superior cover. Annual travel insurance could be better value if you’re planning on going away more than once in a 12 month period.
Earn even more cashback
Want 5% cashback on your cover? If you have an Asda Money Credit Card, and use it to buy your cover, you’ll get 5% cashback as a big thank you for choosing Asda again. (Representative 14.9% APR Variable).Get a quote
Spend less on cover, more on fun
As a holiday essential, it's natural to look for the cheapest travel insurance quote. With Asda Travel Insurance, you'll get great value and quality insurance with a 20% online discount and cover from just £4*.
- Get a 20% online discount
- Cover from just £4*
- Unlimited medical expenses
- Cover up to 80 years of age
- Kids and grandkids go free^
- Choose from 3 different levels of cover, Value, Standard and our 5 Star Superior cover
- Scheduled airline failure covers you if your airline goes bust (selected covers only)
- 24 hour emergency English-speaking helpline
- Get up to £5,000 with our holiday cancellation insurance if your trip is called off±
- Get up to £2,000 if your bags go walkabout±
- Get up to £5,000 if your holiday is cut short±
- Arrange your cover on the go – straight from your smartphone and get your policy details by text - ideal for last minute getaways
And don't worry if you have an existing medical condition - there are many things Asda Travel Insurance can cover, so why not call for more details.
Find more details of our cover types in our Travel Insurance summary.
Earn even more cashback
Want 5% cashback on your cover? If you have an Asda Money Credit Card, and use it to buy your cover, you’ll get 5% cashback as a big thank you for choosing Asda again. (Representative 14.9% APR Variable).Benefits in detail
- Cover types
Travel Insurance that suits you and your pocket
We're all different. That's why at Asda Travel Insurance, we’ve carefully selected options that provide a great mix of 5 Star quality with our Superior cover~ and great value insurance from as little as £4*.
For more details, check our Travel Insurance summary, but here's a quick run down of your options:
- choose from Value, Standard or 5 Star Superior cover
- single, couple or family travel insurance – remember kids or grandkids go free^!
- single-trip travel insurance or annual multi-trip travel insurance
- European travel insurance or Worldwide travel insurance
- Optional winter sports cover, useful if you're planning on hitting the slopes this winter
- Annual Travel Insurance
Get the right annual travel insurance for you
If you’re planning on going away more than once over the next 12 months Asda Annual Travel Insurance could save you money.
With a 20% online discount, it's a great multi-trip travel insurance option. And from just £33.50* it's even better value travel insurance with Asda.
You’ll also be covered for trips in the UK (when you pre-book accommodation for at least 2 nights).
If you’re only jetting off once in the next 12 months then single trip travel insurance could be the best travel insurance for you. Covering you for one holiday from 2 to 30 days from just £4*, it’s great value, quick and easy to arrange.
Find out more information about travel insurance
Preparing to fly with your little bundle of joy can be a daunting prospect. Getting out and about with your baby in tow can be hard enough when you ar...
Whenever you travel you should always ensure you have adequate insurance. This can protect you against a range of unforeseen and unfortunate occurrenc...
Whether its booked months in advance or just a few days before you fly, everyone looks forward to a holiday. What better chance is there to get away,...
Booking a holiday is something that many of us do – and look forward to – every single year. You work hard for around 11 months of the year, so the an...
There are so many things to remember when planning a holiday that travel insurance often gets left to the last minute, completely forgotten or just ig...
When you're looking for travel insurance, the bottom line isn't always the most important thing. Price is important but you should also make sure you...
Many people these days choose to travel alone. Solo travel can provide a great sense of freedom and achievement, but there are challenges and various...
There are many reasons for travellers to take last minute trips. Some might be searching for bargains, while others might simply be taking advantage o...
Europe is a diverse place that offers travellers a huge range of environments and experiences. The best way to prepare may vary depending on your dest...
Hand luggage, also known as cabin baggage, is the luggage you are allowed to take with you in the passenger compartment of a plane. There are generall...
More and more over 65s are choosing to travel abroad these days, but if you are in this group it is worth noting that some insurers may impose an age...
Below are some key aspects to keep in mind when choosing the right travel insurance policy for your needs. Which policy is best for me? If you take...
Travel insurance could cover you against injury, losses and other mishaps during the course of a holiday or other trip. Single trip travel insurance,...
Many people take out travel insurance to cover themselves against injury and losses on a holiday or trip. Standard single trip and annual travel insur...
Annual travel insurance, also known as multi-trip travel insurance, is insurance designed for those who make multiple trips abroad during the space of...
The EHIC is a reciprocal healthcare agreement giving you access to state run hospitals in the EU as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzer...