Spain has been a much loved holiday destination for Brits to head to for many years. It’s estimated that a quarter of international tourists to Spain...
Asda Travel Money
Or call us on 0845 900 0955
Great rates on Travel Money
The simpler way to arrange your Travel Money
Order online, over the phone or in your in-store bureau
For Turkish Lira please call 0845 900 0955 for availability.
- 0% commission on a great range of currencies
- Choose cash, Travellers' cheques or the Asda Money Currency Card which is available in all our bureaux
- FREE pick up from your nearest bureau or Home Delivery (Free over £500, £3.95 between £50 and £499.99)
- No fees if you pay with your Asda Money Credit Card
- Tell me more
Three easy ways to order your foreign currency
At Asda we like to make things as easy as possible for you. So there are three different ways you can order your currency.
- Order online and choose to have your money delivered to your home (delivery to your home is FREE on orders of £500 or more) or pick up from your local Asda Travel Money bureau for FREE.
- Order over the phone on 0845 900 0955 and choose either to have your money delivered to your home or use our FREE click & collect service and pick it up at your local Asda Travel Money bureau.
- Or visit your nearest Asda Travel Money bureau to collect pre ordered currency - or buy directly in-store where we can combine real value with real convenience.
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money bureau:
Most bureaux are open 7 days a week : 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Saturday and 10:30am - 4pm Sunday.
We may have to temporarily close bureaux during opening hours for operational reasons and to allow our colleagues to have appropriate breaks. When this happens, we'll display a sign in the store telling you when we'll be available again. We're sorry if this causes you any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
Value, choice and great service that's what Asda Travel Money brings you
You know we're always trying to save you money every day, and that includes the money you spend abroad.
Take a look at some of the benefits of Asda Travel Money:
- Choice of home delivery or FREE in-store collection
- Next day home delivery on all currencies ordered over the phone or online before 2pm (Monday – Thursday)
- Free home delivery on Travel Money orders of £500 or over (£3.95 delivery charge applies to orders under £500)
- We’ll buy back most foreign currency notes you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought them.
The benefits of purchasing your currency at an Asda Travel Money bureau:
We guarantee to beat any rate within a 5 mile radius from your nearest Asda Travel Money in-store bureau~
Choose from cash, travellers’ cheques or the Asda Money Currency Card
All major currencies held in-store with instant availability
- We’ll buy back most foreign currency you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought them.
- Most bureaux are open 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm on Saturday and 10:30am-4pm on Sunday
And, however you order, you’ll benefit from:
- Great exchange rates on your foreign currency
- 0% commission on foreign currency from over 50 countries
- No purchase fees on Asda Travel Money with the Asda Money Credit Card
- Click and Collect
You order, we'll have it waiting
When you order your currency online or over the phone you can choose to collect it for FREE from one of our Asda Travel Money bureaux.
If you want to collect your Travel Money directly in-store you can find your nearest bureau by entering your postcode below.
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money bureau
- Your money, your way
It’s your Travel Money, you choose how you want it
At Asda Money we give you three ways to take your money abroad - and each one has its own advantages.
Cash – Great for everything from paying for the taxi from the airport to buying drinks and meals in restaurants which don’t accept cards.
The Asda Money Currency Card is available at any Asda Travel Money bureau. It’s safer than cash with chip & pin protection and you can use it just like a debit card. Load money onto it whenever you want, online, over the phone or at a bureau. There are no ATM fees*, no credit checks & it's not linked to your bank account.
Travellers’ cheques – A secure way to take your money abroad because, once you’ve signed them, no-one else can cash them. Plus they never go out of date, so you can keep any you don’t use for your next trip abroad.Buy now
- In-store Bureaux
Get more in-store
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money bureau:
Exchange Rate Guarantee
Because we love saving you money every day, we not only offer great exchange rates, you’ll also get our Exchange Rate Guarantee~. Find a better rate within 5 miles of your local Asda Travel Money in-store bureau and we’ll beat it. In-store only. Terms and conditions apply, see in-store for details.
Asda Money Currency Card
With the Asda Money Currency Card, having the money handy for all your shopping abroad has never been easier - or safer. It’s a prepaid currency card. You can use your Card just like you’d use your debit card at home to pay for anything from a cup of coffee to settling your hotel bill and withdrawing cash from ATMs. And don’t worry about whether it’ll be accepted - it’s a MasterCard® so you can use it anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark.
In a nutshell:
- Reload it with money whenever you want - through your online bank account, in-store at any Asda Travel Money bureau or over the phone by calling: 0800 260 0355. Visit: www.cashpassport.com for more information
- Manage and check your balance online and over the phone
- Get SMS text alerts including low balance and mini statements
- Chip & PIN protected and not linked to your bank account
- There are no ATM Fees*
If you don’t use your card for 12 months or more, you will incur monthly inactivity fees. If you have lost your Card please call Card Services immediately for assistance on 0800 260 0355 from the UK or visit www.cashpassport.com for a list of Freephone numbers from over 70 countries.
Western Union Money Transfer
Need to send money around the world or in the UK? Just use the Western Union Money Transfer service available in your local Asda Travel Money bureau and you can send money quickly and easily.
We’ll buy back most foreign currency notes you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought them.
Buy Back Guarantee^
Buy your currency from Asda Travel Money and we’ll buy back your notes at 0% commission – guaranteed. The Buy Back Guarantee fee of £3.99 applies to each item in your order.
Travel Money guides
Whenever you travel it's important to make sure that you have appropriate insurance in place. Insurance is there to protect you should anything go w...
When you have children, romance typically tends to go out of the window. From the minute they are born, your focus switches from spending time togethe...
Preparing to fly with your little bundle of joy can be a daunting prospect. Getting out and about with your baby in tow can be hard enough when you ar...
Whenever you travel you should always ensure you have adequate insurance. This can protect you against a range of unforeseen and unfortunate occurrenc...
The dollar sign is a symbol that is recognised worldwide and many different countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jamaica...
UK residents made 56.6 million overseas trips in 2012*. Trips to long-haul destinations like the USA were slightly down but overall spending was up, w...
Whether its booked months in advance or just a few days before you fly, everyone looks forward to a holiday. What better chance is there to get away,...
Most currencies are able to be freely traded and exchanged around the world. If you want to pick up some Euros or US dollars for a forthcoming trip, i...
Booking a holiday is something that many of us do – and look forward to – every single year. You work hard for around 11 months of the year, so the an...
There are so many things to remember when planning a holiday that travel insurance often gets left to the last minute, completely forgotten or just ig...
Heading off on holiday is something we all look forward to, and getting our foreign currency organised is something that normally features high-up on...
Whatever your destination and reason for travelling, carrying large amounts of cash when abroad, can be a risky business. If your wad of cash is lost...
When you're looking for travel insurance, the bottom line isn't always the most important thing. Price is important but you should also make sure you...
With so many different providers offering foreign exchange it can be difficult to know where to start, and if you don't know the basics, you could end...
Everyone loves to save as much money as possible on their holidays and many of us will take the time to shop around for great deals on flights, accomm...
We all love to find great deals on flights, hotels and excursions for our holidays but many people still leave exchanging their holiday money to the l...
When it comes to travel money, to get the most bang for your buck you need to find the best exchange rate. To learn more about this and o...
Many people these days choose to travel alone. Solo travel can provide a great sense of freedom and achievement, but there are challenges and various...
There are many reasons for travellers to take last minute trips. Some might be searching for bargains, while others might simply be taking advantage o...