Great rates and 0% commission on travel money
We’ve made it easy for you to buy foreign currency, currency cards and travellers cheques, and we offer some of the best travel money rates you’ll find.
- Click and Collect — pre-order your travel money online or by phone and pick up for free from over 130 Asda Travel Money stores nationwide
- Convenience — get your travel money with the rest of your holiday essentials at Asda. Our bureaus are open 7 days a week.
- Free home delivery* — on orders of £500 or more
- No bank card fees — when you buy with your Asda Money Credit Card
- How to order
Three easy ways to order your travel money
- Online — Get our best rates online - it only takes a few minutes. You can choose from over 50 currencies and enjoy free delivery to130 Asda Travel Money stores nationwide. Or we’ll deliver to you at home*.
- By phone — call us on 0800 188 4002. We’re open Monday-Friday 8am to 10pm and Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 10am to 8pm.
- In store — at an Asda Travel Money bureau. Collect pre-ordered currency (online rates) or buy in store. Top currencies are immediately available. In-store rates may differ to online rates.
Nearest Asda Travel Money bureau
- Store locator
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money bureau or Collection Point.
Order in advance or buy in the store. We’re open 7 days a week — till late on weekdays. Top currencies are immediately available. In store rates may differ to online rates.
Most Travel Money bureaus are open 7 days a week: 9am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm on Saturdays and 10.30am-4pm on Sundays. Check with specific Bureau for individual opening hours.
You know we're always trying to save you money every day, and that includes the money you spend abroad.Choose Asda travel money and enjoy these great benefits:
- Our best rates on over 50 currencies
- 0% commission — no hidden fees with Asda travel money — just great exchange rates
- Free in-store collection — at over 130 Asda stores, seven days a week
- Free Next day home delivery‡ — when you order £500 or more. £3.95 delivery charge for orders under £499.99.
- Buy back – we'll buy back your leftover currency, whenever you brought them. Visit our in-store Travel Money bureau.
And when you buy from an Asda Travel Money bureau…
- We guarantee to beat any rate within a five mile radius of the store~
- Our Buy Back^ Plus means we’ll buy back any unused notes at the same price you paid for them. Costs £3.99 per currency.
- You can choose cash, the Asda Money Currency Card or travellers cheques
- Major currencies (including euros and US dollars) are always instantly available
- Click and Collect
Why wait? Just order online or by phone and pick up your foreign currency at an Asda Travel Money bureau, selected Asda store or Click & Collect point.
Our Click and Collect service makes buying travel money easy — just order online or by phone and pick up your foreign currency at an Asda Travel Money bureau or selected Click & Collect point. Order before 2pm and collect the next day after 2pm for euros and US dollars. Allow 72 hours for other currencies. Call us on 0800 188 4002 to place your order.
We take your security seriously, so you’ll need to bring:
- The payment card you used to place the order
- Valid photo ID such as a passport or driving licence, which matches the card holders details
Nearest Asda Travel Money bureau or Click & Collect point:
- All our services
Cash, cards and cheques — at Asda Money we offer all three:
- Cash – great for paying for almost everything. Euros and US dollars are available instantly. Choose from over 50 currencies — and we’ll buy back^ your unused notes.
- The Asda Money Currency Card — available at any Asda Travel Money bureau. Safer than cash, with chip & pin protection, and accepted wherever you see the MasterCard symbol. Load money onto it online, by phone or at a bureau. Use it to make cash withdrawals, with no cash fees*. More on the Asda Money Currency Card
- Travellers cheques – available in euros, US dollars and sterling. They never go out of date, so you can keep any you don’t use for your next trip abroad.
- Western Union Money Transfer — need to send money around the world or in the UK? The Western Union Money Transfer service available at your local Asda Travel Money bureau lets you send money quickly and easily.
- Vote for us in the British Travel Awards