- No fees when used to buy foreign currency from Asda Travel Money
- 0% interest for 6 months on all George.com purchases of £200
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 15 months**
- Tap and go with contactless payments
- For just a £3 monthly fee
- Check eligibility without harming your credit file
- Get an instant decision
Check if you're eligible to apply without impacting your credit file and get an instant decision:
Cashback Plus Credit Card Representative Example:
Standard Purchases: 19.9% p.a. variableRepresentative: 26.2% APR variable £3 monthly fee Based on assumed credit limit: £1200.
How does cashback work?
You’ll earn cashback every time you shop with your ASDA Cashback Credit Card, so the more you shop, the more you earn. You can download or print a voucher as soon as you have £2.50 in cashback to spend in Asda stores, or you could let it build up for a bigger treat. Our simple cashback calculator will let you know exactly how much you could earn every time you shop with your card.
- Additional Benefits
At Asda we don’t just offer great cashback rates with our Cashback Plus Credit Card. We offer great service too:
- Text alerts when you’re near your credit limit, and weekly account updates.
- Easy online account management 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance within 24 hours – UK and worldwide.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring.
Be in control
With the Asda credit cards you’ll always be in the driving seat. Just log in to the simple Online Account Manager to make payments, check your balance and see all your lovely cashback. Plus you can choose to get a text every week with a short account update.
- Before you apply
To apply for a card, you should:
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Not have County Court Judgements or Court Decrees, or be bankrupt or otherwise insolvent.
- Have a minimum annual income of £10,000 and not be claiming unemployment benefits.