Asda Money Currency Card
Amazing how so much convenience can be packed into a small, flexible card. An Asda Money travel Card is not only handy, it can be the safer way to carry and spend travel money abroad. No worrying about where to keep large sums of money safe or carrying cash around with you – just a prepaid currency card with all the reassurance of Chip and PIN security and the convenience of any other payment card.
Once topped up, you can use your Asda Money travel Card to:
- Withdraw money from cash machines abroad without transaction fees. Please bear in mind that, as in the UK, some cash machine providers do charge.
- Pay for products and services in the 36,000,000 shops, restaurants and hotels which accept Mastercard
What currencies is a currency card available in?
The Asda Money Currency Card is available in:
- South African Rand
- Australian Dollars
- Canadian Dollars
- New Zealand Dollars
Get more out of your currency card
Register your card and you can:
- Check your balance
- Review your transactions
- Top up your card
Topping up your currency card is easy
- In store - just take your Asda Money Currency Card, valid photo ID (e.g. your passport or driving licence) and a form of payment to any in store Asda Money Bureau.
- Online – Top up your Card here.
- By phone - call Card Services on 0800 260 0355 (from the UK only) or +44 (0) 203 284 8395 (from other countries).
- By e-banking/telephone banking
Good to know
Your Asda Money Currency Card isn’t linked to your bank account and there aren’t any credit checks when you apply. Any questions, please check out our FAQs.
If you use or reload your currency card at least once every 12 months, you will not incur a monthly inactivity fee on any remaining balance. What’s this?