With so many different providers offering foreign exchange it can be difficult to know where to start, and if you don't know the basics, you could end up paying over the odds. So take a look at our guide to travel money jargon to make sure you get the bes ...
Great rates on travel money
The simpler way to arrange your travel money
Order online, over the phone or in your in store Travel Money Bureau
- Get great rates on and 0% commission on over 60 foreign currencies
- Choose cash, Travellers' cheques or the Asda Money Currency Card which is available in all our bureaux
- Order over the phone or online and you can choose to have your money delivered or pick up your money for FREE from your nearest Asda Travel Money bureau
- Tell me more
Three easy ways to order your foreign currency
At Asda we like to make things as easy as possible for you. So there are three different ways you can order your currency.
- Order online now and choose to have your money delivered to you the next day or use our FREE click & collect service and pick it up at your local Asda Travel Money Bureau.
- Order over the phone on 0845 900 0955 and choose either to have your money delivered to your home or use our FREE click & collect service and pick it up at your local Asda Travel Money Bureau.
- Or visit your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau to collect pre ordered currency - or buy directly in store where we can combine real value with real convenience.
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau:
Our Bureaus are open 7 days a week : 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Saturday and 10:30am - 4pm Sunday.
Value, choice and great service that's what Asda Travel Money brings you
You know we're always trying to save you money every day, and that includes the money you spend abroad.
Take a look at some of the benefits of Asda Travel Money:
- Choice of home delivery or FREE in-store collection
- Next day delivery when you order Euros and US Dollars before 2pm (Monday – Thursday)
- Free home delivery on travel money orders of £500 or over (£3.95 delivery charge applies to orders under £500)
- 25% discount on Asda Travel Insurance when you buy Asda Travel Money. Click here to get your discounted quote.
- We’ll buy back most foreign currency notes you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought it.
The benefits of purchasing your currency at an Asda Travel Money bureau:
- Choose from cash, travellers’ cheques or the Asda Money Currency Card
- All major currencies held in store with instant availability
- We’ll buy back most foreign currency you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought it.
- Open when you need us. Most bureaux are open 9am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday
And, however you order, you’ll benefit from:
- Great exchange rates on your foreign currency
- 0% commission on foreign currency from over 60 countries
- No purchase fees on Asda Travel Money with the new Asda Money Currency Card
- Click and Collect
You order, we'll have it waiting
When you’ve ordered your currency online or over the phone you can choose to collect it for FREE from one of our Asda Travel Money Bureaux.
If you want to collect your travel money directly in-store you can find your nearest bureau by entering your postcode below.
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau
- Your money, your way
It’s your travel money, you choose how you want it
At Asda Money we give you three ways to take your money abroad - and each one has its own advantages.
Cash – Great for everything from paying for the taxi from the airport to buying drinks and meals in restaurants which don’t accept cards.
Asda Money Currency Card – Asda Money Currency Card – Available at any Asda Travel Money Bureau and a great way to save for a holiday all year round and when you are away. It’s safer than cash with chip & pin protection and you can just use it like a debit card. Load money onto it whenever you want, online, over the phone or at a bureau. There are no ATM fees*, no credit checks & it's not linked to your bank account.
Travellers’ cheques – A secure way to take your money abroad because, once you’ve signed them, no-one else can cash them. Plus they never go out of date, so you can keep any you don’t use for your next trip abroad.Buy now
- In-store Bureaux
Get more in-store
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau:
Exchange Rate Guarantee
Because we love saving you money every day, we not only offer great exchange rates, you’ll also get our Exchange Rate Guarantee~. Find a better rate within 5 miles of our bureau and we’ll beat it. In-store only. Terms and conditions apply, see in-store for details.
Asda Money Currency Card
With the Asda Money Currency Card, having the money handy for all your shopping abroad has never been easier - or safer. It’s a prepaid currency card. You can use your card just like you’d use your debit card at home to pay for anything from a cup of coffee to settling your hotel bill and withdrawing cash from ATMs. And don’t worry about whether it’ll be accepted - it’s a MasterCard® so you can use it anywhere you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
In a nutshell:
- Reload it with money whenever you want - online, in-store at any Asda Travel Money bureau or over the phone
- Manage and check your balance online, over the phone and at ATMs
- Get SMS text alerts including low balance and mini statements
- Chip & Pin protected and Not linked to your bank account
- There are no ATM Fees or credit checks
Western Union Money Transfer
Need to send Money around the world or in the UK? Just use the Western union money transfer service available in your local Asda Travel money bureau and you can send money quickly and easily.
We’ll buy back most foreign currency notes you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought it.
Buy Back Guarantee
Buy your currency from Asda Travel Money and we’ll buy back your notes at 0% commission – guaranteed. The Buy Back Guarantee fee of £3.99 applies to each item in your order.
Travel Money guides
When it comes to travel money, to get the most bang for your buck you need to find the best exchange rate. To learn more about this and other ways to make the most of your holiday cash, read our travel money guide. Withdrawing cash ab ...