The dollar sign is a symbol that is recognised worldwide and many different countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jamaica...
Great rates on travel money
The simpler way to arrange your travel money
Order online, or over the phone or in your in store Travel Money bureau
- 0% commission on a great range of currencies
- Choose cash, Travellers' cheques or the Asda Money Currency Card which is available in all our bureaux
- FREE pick up from your nearest bureau or Home Delivery (Free over £500, £3.95 between £50 and £499.99)
- No fees if you pay with your Asda Money Credit Card or a debit card
- Tell me more
Three easy ways to order your foreign currency
At Asda we like to make things as easy as possible for you. So there are three different ways you can order your currency.
- Order online now and choose to have your money delivered to you the next day or use our FREE click & collect service and pick it up at your local Asda Travel Money Bureau.
- Order over the phone on 0845 900 0955 and choose either to have your money delivered to your home or use our FREE click & collect service and pick it up at your local Asda Travel Money Bureau.
- Or visit your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau to collect pre ordered currency - or buy directly in store where we can combine real value with real convenience.
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau:
Our Bureaus are open 7 days a week : 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Saturday and 10:30am - 4pm Sunday.
Value, choice and great service that's what Asda Travel Money brings you
You know we're always trying to save you money every day, and that includes the money you spend abroad.
Take a look at some of the benefits of Asda Travel Money:
- Choice of home delivery or FREE in-store collection
- Next day delivery when you order Euros and US Dollars before 2pm (Monday – Thursday)
- Free home delivery on travel money orders of £500 or over (£3.95 delivery charge applies to orders under £500)
- 25% discount on Asda Travel Insurance when you buy Asda Travel Money. Click here to get your discounted quote.
- We’ll buy back most foreign currency notes you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought it.
The benefits of purchasing your currency at an Asda Travel Money bureau:
- Choose from cash, travellers’ cheques or the Asda Money Currency Card
- All major currencies held in store with instant availability
- We’ll buy back most foreign currency you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought it.
- Open when you need us. Most bureaux are open 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm on Saturday and 10:30am-4pm on Sunday
And, however you order, you’ll benefit from:
- Great exchange rates on your foreign currency
- 0% commission on foreign currency from over 60 countries
- No purchase fees on Asda Travel Money with the new Asda Money Credit Card
- Click and Collect
You order, we'll have it waiting
When you’ve ordered your currency online or over the phone you can choose to collect it for FREE from one of our Asda Travel Money Bureaux.
If you want to collect your travel money directly in-store you can find your nearest bureau by entering your postcode below.
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau
- Your money, your way
It’s your travel money, you choose how you want it
At Asda Money we give you three ways to take your money abroad - and each one has its own advantages.
Cash – Great for everything from paying for the taxi from the airport to buying drinks and meals in restaurants which don’t accept cards.
Asda Money Currency Card – Available at any Asda Travel Money Bureau and a great way to save for a holiday all year round and when you are away. It’s safer than cash with chip & pin protection and you can just use it like a debit card. Load money onto it whenever you want, online, over the phone or at a bureau. There are no ATM fees*, no credit checks & it's not linked to your bank account.
Travellers’ cheques – A secure way to take your money abroad because, once you’ve signed them, no-one else can cash them. Plus they never go out of date, so you can keep any you don’t use for your next trip abroad.Buy now
- In-store Bureaux
Get more in-store
Find your nearest Asda Travel Money Bureau:
Exchange Rate Guarantee
Because we love saving you money every day, we not only offer great exchange rates, you’ll also get our Exchange Rate Guarantee~. Find a better rate within 5 miles of our bureau and we’ll beat it. In-store only. Terms and conditions apply, see in-store for details.
Asda Money Currency Card
With the Asda Money Currency Card, having the money handy for all your shopping abroad has never been easier - or safer. It’s a prepaid currency card. You can use your card just like you’d use your debit card at home to pay for anything from a cup of coffee to settling your hotel bill and withdrawing cash from ATMs. And don’t worry about whether it’ll be accepted - it’s a MasterCard® so you can use it anywhere you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
In a nutshell:
- Reload it with money whenever you want - online, in-store at any Asda Travel Money bureau or over the phone
- Manage and check your balance online, over the phone and at ATMs
- Get SMS text alerts including low balance and mini statements
- Chip & Pin protected and Not linked to your bank account
- There are no ATM Fees or credit checks
Western Union Money Transfer
Need to send Money around the world or in the UK? Just use the Western union money transfer service available in your local Asda Travel money bureau and you can send money quickly and easily.
We’ll buy back most foreign currency notes you have left over at 0% commission – regardless of where you bought it.
Buy Back Guarantee
Buy your currency from Asda Travel Money and we’ll buy back your notes at 0% commission – guaranteed. The Buy Back Guarantee fee of £3.99 applies to each item in your order.
Travel Money guides
UK residents made 56.6 million overseas trips in 2012*. Trips to long-haul destinations like the USA were slightly down but overall spending was up, w...
Whether its booked months in advance or just a few days before you fly, everyone looks forward to a holiday. What better chance is there to get away,...
Most currencies are able to be freely traded and exchanged around the world. If you want to pick up some Euros or US dollars for a forthcoming trip, i...
Booking a holiday is something that many of us do – and look forward to – every single year. You work hard for around 11 months of the year, so the an...
There are so many things to remember when planning a holiday that travel insurance often gets left to the last minute, completely forgotten or just ig...
Heading off on holiday is something we all look forward to, and getting our foreign currency organised is something that normally features high-up on...
Whatever your destination and reason for travelling, carrying large amounts of cash when abroad, can be a risky business. If your wad of cash is lost...
When you're looking for travel insurance, the bottom line isn't always the most important thing. Price is important but you should also make sure you...
With so many different providers offering foreign exchange it can be difficult to know where to start, and if you don't know the basics, you could end...
Everyone loves to save as much money as possible on their holidays and many of us will take the time to shop around for great deals on flights, accomm...
We all love to find great deals on flights, hotels and excursions for our holidays but many people still leave exchanging their holiday money to the l...
When it comes to travel money, to get the most bang for your buck you need to find the best exchange rate. To learn more about this and o...
Many people these days choose to travel alone. Solo travel can provide a great sense of freedom and achievement, but there are challenges and various...
There are many reasons for travellers to take last minute trips. Some might be searching for bargains, while others might simply be taking advantage o...
Europe is a diverse place that offers travellers a huge range of environments and experiences. The best way to prepare may vary depending on your dest...
Hand luggage, also known as cabin baggage, is the luggage you are allowed to take with you in the passenger compartment of a plane. There are generall...
More and more over 65s are choosing to travel abroad these days, but if you are in this group it is worth noting that some insurers may impose an age...
Below are some key aspects to keep in mind when choosing the right travel insurance policy for your needs. Which policy is best for me? If you take...
Travel insurance could cover you against injury, losses and other mishaps during the course of a holiday or other trip. Single trip travel insurance,...