At Asda Money we want you to be completely satisfied with the service we and our trusted partners provide. However, we know that sometimes things can go wrong - if it does, we encourage you to raise your complaint so that we can help to put it right.
We will always:
- Make it easy for you to raise a complaint
- Make sure any complaint is carefully reviewed by Asda Money or the relevant trusted partner
- Clearly communicate with you throughout our review
Asda Money offers a range of financial products in partnership with trusted product providers. Asda Money acts exclusively as an introducer to those product providers, so if your complaint relates to the terms or performance of your financial product, it will usually be most appropriate that you contact the relevant product provider to raise your complaint – the contact details of the trusted partners for each of our Asda Money products can be found here.
Any complaint received by Asda Money will be reviewed to understand whether Asda or the product provider is the most appropriate respondent –if we decide to forward part or all of a complaint you raise with us to the relevant product provider to review, we will communicate this to you clearly.
You can raise a complaint by contacting us in the following ways:
Complete an online form: find our online form here.
Write to: Asda Money, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD
We will always look to review and respond to any complaints we receive from you at the earliest opportunity, following this process:
- Within 4 business days: If we can resolve your complaint within 4 business days, we will communicate by email or letter a summary of the resolution. If we have not been able to resolve your issue by then we will contact you to acknowledge your complaint and set out next steps. If after an initial review of your complaint we conclude that part or all of the complaint needs to be passed on to the relevant product provider, we will contact you to explain that this is what we have done; any forwarded element of your complaint will then be handled in accordance with the complaints policy of that product provider (rather than the process described below) and you can expect to hear directly from the product provider.
- Two weeks: If we have not resolved your complaint within two weeks of receiving it, we will send to you an update on progress on the complaint.
- Five weeks: If we have not resolved your complaint within five weeks of receiving it, we will send to you an update on progress on the complaint. You may be eligible to raise your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman at this stage. We will tell you how you can do this.
- Eight weeks: At this stage we will either write to ask for more time in exceptional circumstances or give you our final response. You may be eligible to raise your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman at this stage, again we will tell you how you can do this
What happens if you do not agree with our final response?
If you are not happy with our final response you may be able to have the Financial Ombudsman Service review your case. This is a free and independent service, and typically you must contact the FOS within 6 months of any final response received from Asda Money. We will provide the contact details in our final response to you, but here they are just in case:
Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 (or +44 20 7964 0500 from outside the UK)
ASDA Money is a trading name of Asda Financial Services Ltd and Asda Stores Ltd which are for general insurance Introducer Appointed Representatives. They are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Asda Financial Services Ltd reference number 230174 and Asda Stores Ltd reference number 407914. Registered address: Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.
Asda Stores Limited (Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD), trading as ASDA Money, acts as a credit broker not as a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firms reference number 718361.