Here at Asda Money, we work with the best in the pet insurance business to provide all of our customers with a high level of care for their furry friends.
Part of this means working alongside Joii Pet Care who offer an app with affordable and accessible expert advice for pet owners.
About Joii Pet Care
Joii Pet Care are a team on a mission, working to provide affordable and accessible care for every pet owner. No two pets are the same, which is why Joii work so hard to offer personalised care to each individual pet through their Joii Pet Care app, empowering pet parents to improve the lives of their furry friends.
Joii is dedicated to providing affordable care for everyone, without compromising on quality.
How the app works
The Joii Pet Care app gives you access to expert vet advice in the palm of your hands. Through the app you can connect to the friendly vets at Joii for unlimited video calls day and night, join preventative nurse clinics or use the smart symptom checker to put your mind at ease.
Simply download the app, sign up and follow the prompts to connect your insured pet.
The Joii Pet Care app features:
- Unlimited access to vet video consultations (usually £24 per appointment). The expert vets are available 24/7 everyday of the year
- Free access to join preventative nurse clinics. available every day of the week from 8am - 10pm for all Asda Pet Insurance Customers
- An easy to use symptom checker developed by world class vets for pets
Features and Benefits
- Video consultations – 24/7 vets
- Access to clinical expertise at the touch of a button
- Full treatment plan in-app
- Product recommendations
- Repeat appointments and referrals for behaviour and dermatology
- Asda Money Pet Insurance customers can access unlimited vet consultations
- Preventative clinics
Get preventative care with tailored advice in 1 to 1 Nurse clinics, covering:
- Puppies and kittens
- Older pets
- Weight watchers
- Parasite control
- Dental health
There’s no booking needed, and it’s available from 8am to 10pm every day of the week at no cost to Asda Money customers
- Easy to use symptom checker
- Free to all and accessible from anywhere in the UK
- Provides advice and reassurance for peace of mind
- Can help prevent unnecessary trips to the vet
- Great for triage advice when you’re not sure what is wrong with your pet
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions
- Made by vets, for pets
Why choose Asda Pet Insurance?
The Asda advantage
Known for putting value for money at the centre of everything we do
You're in control
You can choose your policy cover as well as your excess terms, so you can get the cover your pet needs at a price that suits you
Asda service, Asda value, expert providers
An insurance offer that's best for you and your circumstances
Asda Pet Insurance is arranged and administered by Insurance Factory Limited. Insurance Factory Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales Number 02982445. Registered Office: Markerstudy House, 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. You can check this by visiting the Financial Services Register at https://www.fca.org.uk/register