Why risk paying hundreds or thousands abroad when you'll get that same great Asda service you'd get at home for just £142 a year? With all the benefits of UK Breakdown Cover, our European Breakdown Cover gives you the added bonus of going continental for up to 180 days a year.
Why choose Asda Breakdown Cover?
Provided by Liverpool Victoria
The Asda advantage
Known for putting value for money at the centre of everything we do
Over 4,000 breakdown professionals at your service
Awarded Best Online Breakdown Insurance Provider in the YourMoney.com Awards 2019
If you breakdown abroad, here's how we can help:
Breaking down abroad can be a real pain. That’s why we make it our job to get you up and running ASAP.
- 24/7 English-speaking customer services
- Up to £800 towards the cost of a hire car
- Car hire or accommodation option if your car can’t be repaired on the same day
- Replacement driver service if the only driver falls ill or suffers an injury
- We’ll get you home – if necessary, we’ll arrange for you, your vehicle and up to 7 passengers to get back to the UK if your vehicle can’t be fixed before the end of your trip
- Message relay service to your family if you break down
- Covers bringing your vehicle back home to the UK or someone collecting it from Europe once it's repaired
What's covered with our European Breakdown cover?
- Cars, motorhomes, vans and motorbikes
- Caravans and trailers will be recovered if you break down away from the home
- No call out charges
- Unlimited vehicle age
As you might expect, terms and conditions apply, so please see the policy document.
Top Breakdown Cover FAQs:
- What do I need to do if I breakdown?
First of all, be safe. Get out of your vehicle as safely as possible and switch your hazard lights on. Once you’re in a safe place, please call our 24 hour helpline on 0800 202 8100 and they will be able to talk you through the next steps. If you’re calling from Europe, it’s +44 1689 891 063.
- How long will I have to wait if I break down?
We aim to attend every breakdown within an hour, although we currently have a 44 minute average response time^. Britannia Rescue will let you know if the breakdown professional is delayed.
- Do you charge for callouts and are there any limits to the number of callouts in a year?
There are no charges for callouts. With Roadside Cover there is a limit of 6 callouts a year. But there are no limits on Asda UK Breakdown Cover and Asda European Breakdown Cover.
- Am I covered if I'm driving another vehicle?
Cover is for the insured vehicle only. You can take out personal cover for just £28 a year extra for Roadside Cover and £47 a year for UK Breakdown and European Breakdown Cover. Personal Cover only applies in the UK.
About our trusted provider, LV=
We have carefully selected our Breakdown provider Liverpool Victoria (LV=) as they are one of the UK's largest personal lines insurers. Throughout their 170 year history they have existed to increase the value of their business by putting their people first and placing their customers at the heart of everything they do. Their goal of growing customer value is underpinned by their vision to be Britain’s best loved insurer.
Working together, we’re providing award-winning breakdown cover that looks continuously to offer value for money and great service.
ASDA Money is a trading name of Asda Financial Services Ltd and Asda Stores Ltd which for Breakdown Cover are Introducer Appointed Representatives of Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Tel: 0330 123 9970.